RAVI ZECHARIAS answers a few common objections to Chritian faith.
Questions that are addressed are: Intro: Do we have a God of the gaps (i.e. will science answer all our questions?)
1) Does Jesus claim He is divine or did we decide He is? @17:30
2) How do you respond to non-believers who accuse Christians of being hateful to people who support lifestyles that are not according to our faith (e.g. homosexuality)? @20:38
3) What is your advice to local churches about how to engage with society’s issues using music and the arts? @31:58
4) How do you explain the drastic difference between the wrathful Old Testament God and gracious New Testament God? @39:50
5) If our God is a loving God, why is the path to heaven so narrow? @48:30
6) How can I believe in a God that has let me go through so much suffering? @53:57
7) Are Christians called to be passivists in military services? @1:09:27
8) How do we study apologetics and approach others about our faith? @1:15:16
9) I believe Jesus and the Holy Spirit and God are co-eternal but I don’t understand why it says Jesus is the Son of God? @1:24:07
You can pray right now to receive God’s free gift of Eternal life through faith in Jesus.